G7 Dinner: 3/1/08

haha, i love this pic. both so cute!

pls dun kill me xin, for putting this pic.

ezanne & cindy...

whoppps! candid shot. thanks to mike!

NICE!

yummy frog leg porridge!

french bean, G7 toufu...

soft and tender roast chicken...

dua bui MEOWvin came to find us after work. show face only. cindy asked him to pay the bills! haha.


Even though it was just a short dinner. it was an enjoyable one. More of such gathering soon! I love my colleagues. cuz they are my friends too!! they are not those boring colleagues. i have a group of happening people at work! i love.

in my past..

i have my jay chou tickets already!!!!! Thanks Hyn...
01/01/08: Meet up with Alvin, Gen & Sammy so touch...
New Year's Eve: 31/12/07 bumped into my belo0ved t...
Here is a Toast to the end of 2007, and Cheers to ...
JB road Trip: 29/12 & 30/12 went to this trendy re...
a dinner date with Geok: 26/12/07 my fave, thai ex...
i am not happy.and i am very tired.how long more c...
24th DEC: Barnsburry Restaurant service damn slow....
LOW's family gathering on 22 Dec, Sat. Godma's hou...
Bumped into Daniel on Friday night.and Leigh on Su...