took half day at work yesterday.
in the morning, my mum told me my ah's skin is changing to dark colour.
then the feet super swollen.
and grandma is super sad abt it.
then i cried. worried that sth bad may happen to her.
then at work, luckily steph jie jie advised me that old pple tend to go through pigmentation, whereby the skin colour will change. then also, feet swollen is due to water retention. it's normal. so after work, i hurriedly go ah ma house and see her.
yeah, her skin turning dark colour. then the feet really very swollen. poor ah ma.
decided to cook dinner for her. let her drink some homecooked soup and dishes.
and indeed, last night, after dinner, she was happier. =)
i will try to spend more time cooking her fave dishes for her.
like how she used to cook our fave dishes for us.
i told her that i want her to see me get married and have kids.
then she cried. =(

Jay chou concert tonight! CANT WAIT!!!

in my past..

Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...
Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...
Sarahdee, the Chef tonight. @4/1/08heard mum sayin...
G7 Dinner: 3/1/08 haha, i love this pic. both so ...