ANTM (Shalyn's Edition)

part 1



part 2

she's my good uni mate. she is full of fun and joy to be with. but can be weird at times. she can imitate alot of shit, even advertisements!! anyway, just a couple of funny ones from ANTM to share with you.


in my past..

All in a Day's Post! i did this for our 2nd anni...
A Pleasant SURPRISE!!! on impluse. i made an appt ...
Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!! 18/1/08 we went vivo...
Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...
took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...