A Pleasant SURPRISE!!!

on impluse. i made an appt with my stylist on sunday morning. sat on the chair, and he cut it away. yes. no more long silky hair. ALL GONE!!!!! my smile so fake in this pic. i looked damn tired...

my sis went to cut 2 layer kind of hair style. like jolin's. kinda nice =)

aiyo. the pong pong hair was accidental. before i posed for this pic, i swept my hair behind. and tada!

the sisters, with new haircut. chio bo?

i dunno leh. those uni mates who have saw me, preferred me with long silky hair. maybe cuz they are guys. the girls love my short hair. they think it's nice. fresher and younger. my baby thinks i look good. sth special. and he felt like he was hugging a new gf!!! hahaha. im glad he likes it. and im glad my jasmine said it was nice. my dad loved it too. but my sis preferred i cut the victoria becks style. cheng jie jie also said it's nice. =) anyhow, i feel really proud of myself, that i had the courage to cut it so so short. salute to sarah low! haha.


in my past..

Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!! 18/1/08 we went vivo...
Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...
took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...