Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!!
18/1/08


we went vivo DIAN XIAO ER for dinner. super yummy and satisfying. fave!! then headed down to spore indoor stadium. and guess what, at 630pm, the carpark is nearly full! luckily we found ourselves a nice lot. just right infront of the EAST entrance.

while rotting in the car. cam whore.




here i am! the long awaited JAY CHOU CONCERT!!!! oh my god. i bumped into a few friends there. all the siao jay chou fans. haha. my gosh...waited till at 845 then the concert started.

wah!! so many pple. FULL HOUSE. nearly 10,000 people!





pardon my bad pics. my seat was kinda shitty. jay is like a little ANT on stage. i couldnt even see his face. have to see from the projector screeen. lucky steph, her seats were good. but anyhow, get to breathe in the same air as jay, i am happy enough. and get to hear all the nice songs by him. i am more than happy. and to get e SOLD OUT tickets and be present at the concert, i must thank HYNA!! thanks man. =) i truly appreciate it. and i enjoyed myself totally. mesmorised by jay all over again. super talented. i have big trouble uploading videos. i took 5 videos of him. will try to upload asap. stay tune!

in my past..

Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...
took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...
PRINCESS Sarah CUT AWAy her LONG SILKY HAIR!!!!! o...
Nerd or Psychopathtic? the model here does not wis...