All in a Day's Post!
i did this for our 2nd anni last yr. and baby's mom was so sweet, offered to frame it up for him. nice! =)

Prawning at Bishan on Friday night...


there was a cooked prawn floating next to my bait!!

both of us had very tough luck last night. 3hrs for 5 pathetic tiny prawns. wtf. maybe cuz i was super duper sick, and so, i din really concentrate on prawning. baby did a good job!! he caught 3 of them! =)

winnie and joelle having tough luck at first. but in the last hour, they caught so many more!! it's fun!! i wanna go prawning when im well.

the disgusting baits. and we used other pple's LIVE bait!!!

Thursday, MY LAST day at BHD.

first shot of my cheng jie jie. a lady with attitude! haha. i must learn from her to be bitchy!!! haha. no la. she is always guiding me for my school stuffs. thank u babe~!

next, MEOWvin. act macho. he's a nice colleague. a nice fren. always help us buy yummy breakfast! haha..

next up, xin xin. hot mama. she got no make up, so she dun want me to take her face. haha. she also always help me at work!


next one shld be steph jie jie. but she's got nicer shots at the bottom. i will miss all her eeeyores!!

my pathetic small locker.

toilet. why i took a pic of us in the toilet?





cuz the 3 of us were in the toilet tgt!!! hahaha. nope, we din pee tgt.




back to the office, i received my farewell gifts!!!




i felt like a kid, and felt like it was my birthday!


woo! it was MR. PEE lamp!

and a very nice sequin-ed top! plus a very sweet and lovely card.




there! steph! another hot mama!!! with jay's calender.

sweeet. i love this to bits. thanks girls.


say GOODBYE to this stupid headset....

wrapper and telescope cover page super similar.

i'll miss all these "coming over to the desk and talk and gossip", and i will also miss the email-ing and swopping of lunches just to eat tgt.


azman, the nicest tl ard. =) me & steph jie jie colour combi damn good ah!

Yet another HOT MAMA! of 4 kids! one on the way!! she's very easy-going and always willing to help! thanks cece for all that u have helped me at work.


lenny is very nice too. always willing to help and change shift whenever he can. =)

nicest boss ard! thanks for being so flexible for the past many mths after i have started sch!


jyo. she is always asking me about my "in-laws" & sai- baba. our common topic.

carol. another very nice girl. i hope she will be happy always!!!

the princess of our dept! more princess than me ok! her desk is full of pinky stuffs!!

shuyi, nas, lee papa & new colleague, WAIFAI (WIFI). kekeke. thanks for everything pple. minus mr flakey who, even my last day, also ask me to do all his callback. neh neh. hahaha.

finally show his true face!! haha.

Thanks BHD for everything. to the girls, we will definitely meet up at the many ocassions. i will miss u girls. and to jane, thanks for the gift and the little word of encouragement! and guess what, i never tear on my last day cuz i know i will have many more opportunities to see them and catch up! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

then dinner at night with gidania chair chair, sheryl.S & jane.K. =)

thanks chair. i enjoyed catching up and shopping tgt. more to come!! love. too bad gen couldnt join us due to last min meeting. we shall meet up soon!

lastly, i've placed the "card" in my school file. so i can see everyday!! and the lamp is so chio in my room, yellow light shine against the red wall.. woahaha. nice.

ANd i am nursing a very bad cold, cough and sorethroat since Friday morning. i hope i will get well soon. i cant smell and taste. and i feel my mouth stinks so badly cuz i am HEATY. u know what i mean? that's why i dun dare to kiss my baby. =(


in my past..

A Pleasant SURPRISE!!! on impluse. i made an appt ...
Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!! 18/1/08 we went vivo...
Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...
took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...
Cook Dinner #3: Simple Fare: 9/1/08 stir fry pork...
6/1/08: Sunday Brunch @ Dragon Phoenix Restaurant ...
Dear Ms Low,NOTICE OF PARKING OFFENCE NO. : xxxxxx...
Baby's Grandma's Bday! @ 5/1/08 while waiting for ...