school projects have been piling up.
esp for WIL (WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING).
this module is an intensive workshop.
1 individual assignment 40% due 22/2, 1 grp assignment 60% due 21/3.
there's still stupid OT, Invesment & Leadership.
Luckily i've stopped working.
because the crazy WIL and OT is driving us nuts!!!
group members...let's hope none of us lose our temper ok?

CNY is round the corner.
i've bought myself a dress for Day1.
and a shorts for Day2. but no TOP to match!!!
very difficult to find nice tops these days.
Esp now when im abit ba-ba.
my mother calls me AH PUI.
my fren said i put on INCREDIBLE weight!
that spurred me to do abit of crunches.
and my abs, or rather tummy, ached like mad.
i love to eat. but now, i will need to watch my diet.
i eat 2 meals a day now. i hope it helps.

and my birthday is round the corner!!
i want $$$$! it's for the sarah's FUND!

i wanna go chinatown sooon.
and i am so addicted to prawning.
me and baby planning to get our own rod and hooks!
and we haven watch a movie for super long.
i cant wait to watch PS. I LOVE YOU. i read the book and teared like mad.
i wonder if the movie will be as good as the book?


in my past..

Jay Chou Video Clips UP!!!!!
27th Jan, Sunday, Night @ sinming (bishan) prawnin...
ANTM (Shalyn's Edition)part 1 ...
All in a Day's Post! i did this for our 2nd anni...
A Pleasant SURPRISE!!! on impluse. i made an appt ...
Jay Chou's Birthday Concert!! 18/1/08 we went vivo...
Prawning Trip! @bottle tree all the little kids ca...
took half day at work yesterday.in the morning, my...
Room. Revamp. Rubbish. Refurbish. Re-Paint. 11th, ...
Some words from me to you: (enough of my cooking p...