NOKIA is fucked up.
i am gonna boycott their company man.

MY experience today:
- headed down wheelock nokia care at 7.30pm
- took a number 546, they were serving only number 406 at that time
- was told to wait more than 2 hrs
- i took the number, and headed vivo to shop
- back to wheelock at 9plus pm, missed my number, and asked for assistance
- no one fucking assisted me, and they were busy cleaning up their desks
- i was so pissed off after waiting for 20mins, i said, "do i have to wait for you to clean up the place, then u will get someone to assist me?"
- they proceeded to take another 15mins to get the supervisor. in total, i waited 30mins for a GOD-DAMN HUMAN to assist me
- the prob was my dad's LCD screen cracked, and the entire handset blackout. NO, he did not drop his handset
- bottom line: i was told to pay $120 for the "cosmetic repair"
- i refused to pay, i told her if it's my fault, i will pay. but the whole point is, we did not drop the handset, and when we charge the handset, the LCD screen just cracked
- the fucking indian bitch refused to accept my explanation, and added that maybe, i did not drop it, but i may have "pressed the screen with too much pressure?"
- i forgot to say her back, if the screen press abit too hard crack, then aint nokia handsets shitty?
- fuck la. in the end, sent to the technicians, they will check and call me back to CONFIRM if it's the user who dropped the handset. KNNBCCB. ANGRY. fucked up!!! just waive the charges la. i will complain if they insisted that i pay.

CNY Day 5, make me scold and curse only.
and my poor dad eye swollen. went to see doc today.
and he got no hp. and the car spoilt. need to repair. OMFG. sway!!!! hope all these small issues will help us "BO ZAI JIE NAN".

i dun like my birthday to fall on vday.
pple always say, "wah, so nice, so sweet to be a vday baby."
but i think otherwise.
my bf will have to spend on OVERPRICED dinner.
i will not want him to buy me flowers, cuz it's OVERPRICED.
i have only one birthday cum vday celebration.
i just dun like the idea on spending on OVERPRICED gifts and dinners.
why not we just celebrate a belated birthday dinner tgt? so dun have to squeeze with the crowd and all that?
i dun mind having dinner at thaiexpress. i dun need fancy high end restaurants. cuz to me, whatever we eat, it's gonna become SHIT, literally. so what for!!!

EVERY DAMN DAY IS VALENTINE's day!!! i dun need a special day to be treated like a princess.

in my past..

CNY pictures OVERLOADED!!!!! 6th Feb: Reunion Dinn...
Over the weekends..... met up with cheng jie jie t...
AUNTY mense came for a surprise visit today.long s...
so many blogs that i read, all about edison chen a...
A Whole Lot of Fun in SCHOOOOL! haha. shalyn is re...
school projects have been piling up.esp for WIL (W...
Jay Chou Video Clips UP!!!!!
27th Jan, Sunday, Night @ sinming (bishan) prawnin...
ANTM (Shalyn's Edition)part 1 ...
All in a Day's Post! i did this for our 2nd anni...