A mixture of Pictures...

who is this big "mummy" lying on my bed!!

during my god-niece's first month dinner. i looked like CORPSE BRIDE.


she the princess of the day.


this is baby laura. my god-niece from the states. look like cabbage patch kids right? cute.

this lady is not the mother. she is my aunty.

lou hei. AGAIN!!! i think i lou-ed 7times?? i dun fancy this. i love the POK CHUI only.

delicious sharks fin soup. then the rest of the dishes. i too lazy to take. busy eating la...


like barbie doll.

this is baby gwen. i dunno how to spell her full name. very long...


gwen's 2nd bro. i forgot his name. opps. too many young kids.


i tink my mama look hot in this zara dress. what u guys reckon. haha.

my new hp. thanks mummy! super difficult to use. touch screen. i hope it doesnt and wont give me any problems. God bless this phone. thank u. and btw, i lost alot of my contacts........fucks..

thanks mummy again for the yummy dinner at Imperial restaurant today. and thanks aunty #2 for the red packet and all the nice underwears.

a small bowl of yummy seafood fried rice, and roast pork + roast goose. shiok.


shanghai nian gao + veggie soup. super delicious.

spinach toufu with veggie and seafood. nice. super fragrant.

my dessert, mango sago.

i had a great dinner. and a great evening with my family. and NOW, i am slogging like mad online for the fucking projects. yes, i am gonna be very vulgar nowadays, cuz the projects deadlines and tests dates are drawing so near. i tink i am gonna have very bad moodswings. sorry baby, pls bear with me!!! and i am turning 22 in 1 days time. scary.


in my past..

This is SOoooo SARAH LOW!!!!!nice! luckily din buy...
NOKIA is fucked up. i am gonna boycott their compa...
CNY pictures OVERLOADED!!!!! 6th Feb: Reunion Dinn...
Over the weekends..... met up with cheng jie jie t...
AUNTY mense came for a surprise visit today.long s...
so many blogs that i read, all about edison chen a...
A Whole Lot of Fun in SCHOOOOL! haha. shalyn is re...
school projects have been piling up.esp for WIL (W...
Jay Chou Video Clips UP!!!!!
27th Jan, Sunday, Night @ sinming (bishan) prawnin...