Happy Birthday daddy.
these pictures were taken on 18/2/08

lao yu sheng again!!! OMG. no. 13th time? daddy's fave dish during CNY. he belives that must keep lao-ing yusheng to have good luck for the rest of the yr.

asked mama to buy bday cake for dad after work. a surprise!! his fave. tiramisu!



say cheeeese! my daddy looks a little old and tired here. pooor thing. i love my daddy. but he is never good with his words. his actions speak louder than words.

birthday song! my cousin and aunty #2 came down to sing bday song.


my mama look like monster here. hahaha.

her side view and back view super look like me!!! haha. or shld i say, i look like her?

we wish daddy to have good health, lots of wealth and luck FOREVER!!! love.

AND TODAY, 24th FEB, fucking sway day.









yes, my car. kena some sorta shit again. this old man knocked my car. the story goes like this:
- i was on the way home from national library. waiting for traffic light, at the stretch of road at liang court. then the big black jeep car was parked, head in, illegally, on the pavement, on my right. then i was telling baby, he better not suddenly reverse, cuz will surely knock into my car. the space between me and him, is very narrow.
- KNNBCCB, before i can finish my sentence, he suddenly reversed very fast, and when i pressed my horn to warn him, BANG!!!!! KNN!!! knocked the side of my car!!!
- my first accident. CHOY CHOY CHOY. so i was trembling, and i kept repeating and niam-ing, how how how. it's my dad's car. and i was PURELY waiting for the traffic light, then kena hit. i was feeling like shit. and the driver was a old man. very kind. hurry give me his driving license without me having to ask. and his FUCKING DAUGHTER!!! SHOUT AT ME!! she said, "can u not raise ur voice and make a big fuss? now the prob is, my car is DAMAGED ok!!! and i have to pay to repair MY CAR" what the fuck!! she knocked my car, and asked me not to make a big fuss??? i trembled and took down the driver's particulars. and forgot to take picture of the accident scene. and the daughter keep shouting at us to STOP MAKING A SCENE!!! her father already asked her to shut up, and she still keep going on, and keep taking picture of my car!! she still said, "dont drive off, i am going to take pic of ur car as EVIDENCE!!" baby was with me. he already wanted to fuck her upside down already.
- then when she is finally DONE! i was abt to drive off, she said, "PLS look at the way u drive!!" CCB! my car was SATIONARY when the accident happened leh! what look at the way i drive now??? baby was abt to show her his middle finger, i was drove off.
- then when reached home, daddy said i shld take picture, and also on the spot, asked him how much willing to pay. sigh. i blamed myself for not knowing what to do when accident happened. then i cried the whole evening until my brain lack of oxygen. then my dad called the driver, he said he dun want to settle OUTSIDE, want us to claim insurance. FINE. my dad so kind loh. ask him to pay $200 only for that BIG DAMAGE. baby's cousin said at least $500 also dunno enough not!! OMG. i wanna faint. my dad is too kind hearted.
i feel very sway. and i dun dare to drive for the time being. cuz i feel when the car is stationary, also will kena accident, and give pple knock. imagine on the road with many cars, what is the possibility of other pple knocking me, and vice versa? sigh...what a day. im sorry i bring so much DAMAGES to our red lancer. =( i know u heart pain. im sorry daddy.

in my past..

i am taking a breather here, from the piles of LM ...
JI Meet up! (a quick lunch)Shokudo Japanese Food B...
What a pleasant surprise!!! the two secretive ma...
14th Feb: The Princess's 22nd Birthday!!! went to ...
Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone! Happy Birthday ...
How to have a good birthday when the deadlines are...
Advanced Bday Celebration!! i am so happy that my...
A mixture of Pictures... who is this big "mummy" l...
This is SOoooo SARAH LOW!!!!!nice! luckily din buy...
NOKIA is fucked up. i am gonna boycott their compa...