What a pleasant surprise!!!

the two secretive mamas were standing behind me. but i was not aware at all!

wah! my first birthday cake! i din blow any cakes this yr. thanks girls!!

make a wish, and blow the candle out!

to see cece is really a great surprise!! she stays so far, and still come all the way to TBP. appreciate it!


and my dearest steph jie jie had to tell the in-law that she is doing OT, so she can come celebrate my bday for me. i am so touched!!! thanks!!

she's got the pregnant mother's GLOW! nice!!



so much food!! they treated me to the dinner. thanks thanks.

the mastermind behind all these surprises!!! haha. still tell me find seat for just 2 pple, me and her. haha.


this flower is so cheerfuL!

thanks for the ang bao!

thanks for everything. =) i had the bestest birthday!


in my past..

14th Feb: The Princess's 22nd Birthday!!! went to ...
Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone! Happy Birthday ...
How to have a good birthday when the deadlines are...
Advanced Bday Celebration!! i am so happy that my...
A mixture of Pictures... who is this big "mummy" l...
This is SOoooo SARAH LOW!!!!!nice! luckily din buy...
NOKIA is fucked up. i am gonna boycott their compa...
CNY pictures OVERLOADED!!!!! 6th Feb: Reunion Dinn...
Over the weekends..... met up with cheng jie jie t...
AUNTY mense came for a surprise visit today.long s...