Luckily, Geok came to save me yesterday...

i was in school the whole damn day.
had lesson, den project.
borrowed 4 thick books from the library.
and i was carrying my ultra heavy laptop.
called my dad, but he was busy at work.
cannot imagine squeezing in the bus and mrt during peak hour.
the next person that came to mind - GEOK.
haha. luckily she had no more appts, and came to pick me up from sch.

then ard my hse area, she asked if got sell 4d?
i said, yeah, round the corner.
since so heng, she was free to pick me.
then i thought, maybe i should just buy her car plate for fun.
and it came out yest!!!
we both dio small small only la.
haha. HUAT AH!

in my past..

Outdated Post. who brought me out to jack's place ...
happy birthday to me.i requested for a non hoo-haa...
i hate school.i hate projects.i hate tests.i hate ...
LaViVa!! we always have a special place in each ot...
A Happy Thursday. this pic was taken 3 yrs ago. du...
Guess? what's this for?? being treated like a prin...
Ettusais Private Event ...Birthday Party for Feb B...
Timbre with my Family. fave hangout at the moment....
只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里梦想中属于我们的婚礼却成了单人结婚进行曲在这场爱情角力的拔河里爱我还是爱你 你...
TINY PICTURES.the above are pictures of yu sheng. ...