my eyes are feeling so dry and tired.
been reading pages and pages of research since early evening.
omg. highlight until my highlighter no more ink!
overloaded of info. dunno what's impt and what's not.
i will have a tough time sorting them out.
and my stomach pain.
feels like lau-sai-ing again.
a couple of my friends and relatives commented that i lost weight.
and most imptly, my body SHOWS signs of weight loss.
deep inside, i am happy that i managed to lose 3kg.
but i am wondering how long will this last?
cuz i gain weight much faster than losing them.
must be the project stress i am going through.

come on sarah! last sem of projectssssss...YOOOU CAN DO IT!!!

18th Feb: Happy birthday daddy. Stay healthy and happy always. love.

this week, i feel like both of us are difting apart?

in my past..

Luckily, Geok came to save me yesterday...i was in...
Outdated Post. who brought me out to jack's place ...
happy birthday to me.i requested for a non hoo-haa...
i hate school.i hate projects.i hate tests.i hate ...
LaViVa!! we always have a special place in each ot...
A Happy Thursday. this pic was taken 3 yrs ago. du...
Guess? what's this for?? being treated like a prin...
Ettusais Private Event ...Birthday Party for Feb B...
Timbre with my Family. fave hangout at the moment....
只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里梦想中属于我们的婚礼却成了单人结婚进行曲在这场爱情角力的拔河里爱我还是爱你 你...