[Overeasy]

...

Photobucket

one of the fridays when pucci bear was on leave and i was still rotting, we went to overeasy for the breakfast there. not fantastic at all, so not worth the money.
...
after that pump room and colaba till wee hours of the morning. tired but fun!
...

[CHECK-IN]
...

Photobucket

robertson quay for drinks. the boys were catching up over business stuffs, the both of us were just gossiping.

...

bumped into my jiemei, jasmine, at one of the bars there. caught up quite a bit as well.

...

i guess i've rested enough and time to chiong for work!!! JIA YOU!!!


in my past..

Heal the ZITS!...Medicated Pre-Acne Care Sheet (S$...
[SEXYBACK]....some girls think that it is not nece...
the weather is so cold now. brrrr...my first day a...
my sister's friend said she looks like hongkee. i ...
close friends will know that i am super afraid of ...
18th August 2010...happy birthday pucci bear.
i am disappointed.Been a long while since i felt t...
Brand New: Chic Chiffon Mini Dress (PINK)Selling a...
moti and me. he's sucha darling. squiggy was busy ...
finally i have the time to rot at home and do my o...