time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to start buying christmas gifts for all my loved ones!!

waited so long for the ferragamo sales!! and guess what? im a size 37. the boutique is left with size 37.5 and above. wtf!!

taking the mrt every morning makes me a very angry person. bloody inconsiderate people!!

facial tomorrow! relaxing....=)

in my past..

my laptop crashed more than 3 weeks ago.it has ser...
i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blo...
dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...
Eye lashes? Love them....I took the BI-TA-BA eyela...
Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...
i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to su...
AQUALABEL BLOGGING COMPETITION - ROUND 4sister low...
life is full of ups and downs.It is important to l...
it's been 2 weeks since i started work at the new ...
M* and I decided to buy more from ASOS!!Brand new,...