Eye lashes? Love them.

...

Photobucket


I took the BI-TA-BA eyelash pledge. An extract from the pledge "I promise to treat them with LOVE by being gentle when cleansing, curling or removing my mascara and even moisturize them with eyelash essence so that they may grow to be healthier, longer and more voluminous."

...

With the help of ettusais, I got the necessary products to care for my lashes!

...

1) BI-TA-BA mascara - S$38

2) Speedy Eye Make Off - S$22

3) Eyelash Essence - S$29

..

sister low used to be a huge fan of falsies! she was so patient to cut those falsies into many pieces, so they would look natural when she stuck them on. But soon, she realised the root of her eyelashes became weaker and would fall off easily when she removed her falsies. On top of that, the glue is also harmful to our real eyelash.

Ettusais is sucha genuis to come up with BI-TA-BA mascara! sister low & i love this so much! The voluminizing comb creates monster volume (like falsies). It dries quickly and super long lasting. I am amazed by how it holds curls up all day long! Don't worry about your mascara smudging. It's sweat and sebum resistant!
...

Photobucket


i applied one layer and it gives me the most natural-looking and voluminised lashes ever! you can go on and apply 2-3 layers to achieve the type of look you want!

...

my colleague saw me from afar and she thought I went for lash extension! what an achievement!!

...

Photobucket


oh my god...i love this PRINCESS GLITTER eye colour series (S$19 each). It gives off the GLAMOUR look.

...

With the long lasting glitter and brillant colour, it brightens up your eyes instantly! No more dull and sleepy eyes. The jojoba oil ingredient helps to condition the skin around your eyelids too. So easy to apply and blend!
...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket


Speedy Eye Make Off (S$22). The price may be considered on the slightly high side for an eye remover, but it is worth every cent! As the name of this product suggests, "speedy" eye make off allows you to have speedy removal!! Because it is oil+water base remover, it can remove any stubborn water-proof mascara!! rest assured, no sticky feeling after that.

....

I've heard of lip essence, eye care essence, chicken essence but not Eyelash Essence!! I've tried it and it does strengthens my lashes. When I remove my mascara, my eyelashes don't fall off as easily. It will improve the growth of your lashes and keeps them growing for a longer period. This way, you will get longer lashes!!

....

New shades of nail colour again!! 7ml for S$20. It gives long lasting shine and smooth finish. Similar to all other ettusais nail colour series, it dries quickly and conditions with jojoba oil!!

...

With this new eyelash care regime, it is proven that taking care of your eyelash prevents lash loss.


In the past, about 4 lashes fall off (from each eye) when I remove my mascara. After this regime, i only see about 1-2 lashes on each cotton pad. Sometimes, there is NONE!!

...

So girls, please heed my advice and take care of your sexy lashes!! =) lashes are like the curtains for your eyes!

...


ettusais ALT 6737 5669

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236

in my past..

Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...
i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to su...
AQUALABEL BLOGGING COMPETITION - ROUND 4sister low...
life is full of ups and downs.It is important to l...
it's been 2 weeks since i started work at the new ...
M* and I decided to buy more from ASOS!!Brand new,...
[Convocation 2010]...thank you daddy and mummy for...
[Overeasy]...one of the fridays when pucci bear wa...
Heal the ZITS!...Medicated Pre-Acne Care Sheet (S$...
[SEXYBACK]....some girls think that it is not nece...