i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to surf the net!! madness.

it's already october now. so fast...

****

Photobucket

few weeks back, pucci bear brought me to Soprano for dinner. it was a pleasant surprise.

***

Photobucket

catching up at Fire Station. Think elyn may have given birth by now...
***

Photobucket

we attended Mark & Bern's wedding. beautiful people!

***

Photobucket

YAM SENG!!!! poor mark. drank some weird concoction.

***

Photobucket

chillout at molly's. girl power!!!

***

Photobucket

my dear sindee. all the best at the new lorong!!!


in my past..

AQUALABEL BLOGGING COMPETITION - ROUND 4sister low...
life is full of ups and downs.It is important to l...
it's been 2 weeks since i started work at the new ...
M* and I decided to buy more from ASOS!!Brand new,...
[Convocation 2010]...thank you daddy and mummy for...
[Overeasy]...one of the fridays when pucci bear wa...
Heal the ZITS!...Medicated Pre-Acne Care Sheet (S$...
[SEXYBACK]....some girls think that it is not nece...
the weather is so cold now. brrrr...my first day a...
my sister's friend said she looks like hongkee. i ...