[Convocation 2010]

...

Photobucket

thank you daddy and mummy for putting me through uni. thank u er-yi for always giving me pocket money when i was still in school. thank u ah gong and ah ma for being proud of me.
...

Photobucket

thank you old friends for coming down all the way just to share this celebration with us.

...

tao tao and i have known each other since primary 1!!! 17 yrs and counting!!!

wing, eliz and i have known each other since sec 1!!! 11 yrs and counting
...


Photobucket

thanks to alvin for being my official camera man. our friendship - 7yrs and counting!!

special thanks to eliz who bought us each a bouquet of flowers plus a handwritten card. love you to bits.
....


Photobucket

...


Photobucket

i am happy to graduate together with wing!!!
...

Photobucket

...


Photobucket

...


Photobucket

congrats to everyone else who graduated the same time as me. nice to see all of u again.
...

Photobucket

i love my family. thank u er-yi for the bouquet of flowers too.


in my past..

[Overeasy]...one of the fridays when pucci bear wa...
Heal the ZITS!...Medicated Pre-Acne Care Sheet (S$...
[SEXYBACK]....some girls think that it is not nece...
the weather is so cold now. brrrr...my first day a...
my sister's friend said she looks like hongkee. i ...
close friends will know that i am super afraid of ...
18th August 2010...happy birthday pucci bear.
i am disappointed.Been a long while since i felt t...
Brand New: Chic Chiffon Mini Dress (PINK)Selling a...
moti and me. he's sucha darling. squiggy was busy ...