i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blog about my life every other day.
work has been very busy.
this entire week, i've been reaching office at 8am.
so many things to complete and follow-up. BIG SIGH..
some outstanding cases are driving me nuts.
stress level went sky high because boss is on leave.
the only way to destress is booze + rant.

thank god for my family in the office.

they keep me happy!

in my past..

dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...
Eye lashes? Love them....I took the BI-TA-BA eyela...
Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...
i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to su...
AQUALABEL BLOGGING COMPETITION - ROUND 4sister low...
life is full of ups and downs.It is important to l...
it's been 2 weeks since i started work at the new ...
M* and I decided to buy more from ASOS!!Brand new,...
[Convocation 2010]...thank you daddy and mummy for...
[Overeasy]...one of the fridays when pucci bear wa...