HAPPY birthdaY sheRYL.S!!!!! -smiLez-

lalala...i'll be off to bukit batok driving centre later in the afternoon...hmmm...shall go take my PDL license..den i can go for practical already..yay! think i wanna start next monday...den i will be calling jac's tcher up! i wanna be a private candidate...so yuPPie..

the advanced theory yesterday was kinda tricky...oh well...hope i pass...anyway, it was sucha coincidence..when i was walking down the stairs after my paper, i bumped into marcus who was walking UP the stairs for his paper..haha...hope WE pass! =)

the weather is OKIE today...but i tink the sun is going to be SCORCHING in no time..haha..wadeva~

i cant collect my MAMBO SKIRT!!! i cant wait!!! giggglez...it's prettttty!

in my past..

Artist: Guy Sebastian Album: More Just As I Am Tit...
darling's off to work. im bored at home. the tree...
im a happy happy girl!!! mama bought me the SKIRT!...
im damn cow hungry now. i can eat a whole horse by...
cramps. cramps. cramps. migraine. migraine. migrai...
am having a lovely and funny conversation with win...
migraine. painful. dizzy. uncomfy. massage. dying....
im so angry!!! wadeva i typed just now went blanK!...
haven been coming online...cuz my computer was inf...
im so bored! haha...wonder if it's goot to be bore...