haven been coming online...cuz my computer was infected with tons of virus...yuPPie...

am a rotter...haha...rotting at home since holiday started...i did went to look for a job, but the person wanted a LONG-TERM staff...so im obviously OUT!

im becoming like an old aunty..haha..went to rent Hongkong TVB serials to watch! muhaha...so that makes me kinda BUSY...gonna go register for driving already...but im lazy to travel all the way to UBI...lalala...i shall drag on...tsk tsk...

as usual, the weather is fucking hot...and i REALLY CANNOT stand it...but i've got NO DAMN CHOICE...urrgh...y cant spore SNOW!!!!!

in my past..

im so bored! haha...wonder if it's goot to be bore...
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leavesy...
met up with wing today!!! FINALLY! gosh! but minus...
pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my i...
just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice ni...
anyway, i watched "Win a date with tad Hamilton".....
oh man! just in time..... HAPPY 10tH moNth aNNive...
not in the best of mood. sometimes, i just wonder ...
just realised that i had to give janice a call...o...
my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...