pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my irritating cousiN! all the damn rascals!!!! young so wad. big deal!? yiKEs!!!! im young toO! urrgh...

supposed to watch jersey girl when darling came to pick me...den we both ready to go already...den my aunty DEMANDED me to tutor my cousin..i mean..wth? im going oUT!? den she said, NO! U CANT GO OUT. after tuition den go! fine la...i missed the show...wadeva la...pissed.

cant see darling le la...urrgh! he's got bball tmr...hate it!! den thurs sweetie will start work...!!!!!!

in my past..

just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice ni...
anyway, i watched "Win a date with tad Hamilton".....
oh man! just in time..... HAPPY 10tH moNth aNNive...
not in the best of mood. sometimes, i just wonder ...
just realised that i had to give janice a call...o...
my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...
just got back from my fren's dad wake. life is sho...
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: 50firstdates!!! WORTH: $7.50 ...
therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped i...
exams over! but den till the results are out, i wo...