met up with wing today!!! FINALLY! gosh! but minus two persons...cuz both busy with sch...

anyway, had lotsa fun with her at KBOX!! muahah...enjoyed ourselves like mad!! gigglez...i sang like nobody's business...[out of tune]...haha...wing can sing! and her voice is nice!! =P im not cut out to SING!!! at least i can hit high high notes!! haha...overall, it was fantastic!! oh yah...we had dinner overall at HANS. yumMiLicious!

am a happy girl! =)

in my past..

pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my i...
just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice ni...
anyway, i watched "Win a date with tad Hamilton".....
oh man! just in time..... HAPPY 10tH moNth aNNive...
not in the best of mood. sometimes, i just wonder ...
just realised that i had to give janice a call...o...
my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...
just got back from my fren's dad wake. life is sho...
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: 50firstdates!!! WORTH: $7.50 ...
therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped i...