im so bored! haha...wonder if it's goot to be bored or bad!
when therez sch, i wish for holidays.
when therez holidays, i wish i had more things to do.
how contradicting..

gonna bring my granny to the salon tmr!
she wants to perm her hair..
this means that i have to rot in town for more than 3 hrs!
cuz the whole perm-ing and cut-ting takes a long time.
was thinking if i shld leave her there, den go home.
get the stylist to call me when shez ready..
but i go home oso nth to do.
so was planning to bring a book along with me..
sit at Borders? can also browse mag? for 3 hrs~ haha...
hmm....lalala...

wonder when den can meet up with the whole lot of them...
tao, janice, christina, dalveer, xueting, birdy, feli, serene and many more...
hmmm...btw, if anyone 4G1 peep read my blog..
just wanna let u all noe that i wont be organising the chalet already..
sorry..but i tink the response will be better if it's held in dec...
maybe i will organise a dinner gathering? im really not sure...
cuz im the only one doing it and it's not quite possible..yup.

in my past..

You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leavesy...
met up with wing today!!! FINALLY! gosh! but minus...
pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my i...
just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice ni...
anyway, i watched "Win a date with tad Hamilton".....
oh man! just in time..... HAPPY 10tH moNth aNNive...
not in the best of mood. sometimes, i just wonder ...
just realised that i had to give janice a call...o...
my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...
just got back from my fren's dad wake. life is sho...