im damn cow hungry now. i can eat a whole horse by myself! but yikes! i dun wanna eat a HORSE! i wanna eat CHICKEN! roast, steam, fry, stir fry, stew, boil, bbq...and so many more kinds of chicken i wanna eat now! i can finish all of them by MYSELF!!! i need FOOD!

anyway, having damn cramps. how sad.

met wing and tao today! went kbox-ing again! so fuN! sang so much! haha...obviously im the worst singer la...haiyO! den darling came to join us after work...den went dinnering at yoshinoya...met up with cj & her sis for a while...talked abit..den might meet in thurs! hmm...we shall seee...

saw ivan(tp)& his gf on the motorola hp commercial on tv...hmmm...looks better in real-life...=)

//i dun wanna be a girl for NOW! pls pass my menses to all the GUYS!!! pass them all my cramps!!//

in my past..

cramps. cramps. cramps. migraine. migraine. migrai...
am having a lovely and funny conversation with win...
migraine. painful. dizzy. uncomfy. massage. dying....
im so angry!!! wadeva i typed just now went blanK!...
haven been coming online...cuz my computer was inf...
im so bored! haha...wonder if it's goot to be bore...
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leavesy...
met up with wing today!!! FINALLY! gosh! but minus...
pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my i...
just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice ni...