im a happy happy girl!!! mama bought me the SKIRT!!! the mambo skirt!!! am so happY!!! yay! but felt so bad...cuz i've been spending quite a bit this month...i offered to pay half...but she din wan..tsk tsk...the skirt had been sent for alteration...the smallest size is still big for me...the skirt is really pretty!!! pretty pretty pretty!

gosh. im so scared abt tmr's advanced theory..shuckz. it's 6.30pm. i hope i remember.

went for my dental appt today..=) my set of teeth feels so clean! haha..

oh well..the weather is hot. sigh. everyday is a hot day. and i hate it.

watched AMI...nice nice...i like diana. all the sms kept saying shez fat. so wad if shez fat? she can sing and that's the THING! i tink shez cute! =)

and i watched finish my VCD! the ending is sweet...i love to watch hongkong serials.

in my past..

im damn cow hungry now. i can eat a whole horse by...
cramps. cramps. cramps. migraine. migraine. migrai...
am having a lovely and funny conversation with win...
migraine. painful. dizzy. uncomfy. massage. dying....
im so angry!!! wadeva i typed just now went blanK!...
haven been coming online...cuz my computer was inf...
im so bored! haha...wonder if it's goot to be bore...
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leavesy...
met up with wing today!!! FINALLY! gosh! but minus...
pissed with my irritating sister! pissed with my i...