went to breeks to eat! so yuMMY! the chips was nice! =) sth special..den bumped into yXR&gf...haha..sucha coincidence...=P

wanted to do some shopping after dinner..UNFORTUNATELY, my GASTRIC came!!! and i pain till cannot move...so took a cab home..darling is now beside me...we are both rotting..cant go out cuz my gastric still very painful...siGH~

anyway, got my PDL license already! official driving lesson starts on TUES!! 1pm...excited excited! but den i oso abit scared...cuz the instructor kinda fierce..and speaks chinese! in addition, he speaks loudly! gosh..i hope i can survive! with jac's assurance, im sure he's goot..=P

in my past..

HAPPY birthdaY sheRYL.S!!!!! -smiLez- lalala...i'...
Artist: Guy Sebastian Album: More Just As I Am Tit...
darling's off to work. im bored at home. the tree...
im a happy happy girl!!! mama bought me the SKIRT!...
im damn cow hungry now. i can eat a whole horse by...
cramps. cramps. cramps. migraine. migraine. migrai...
am having a lovely and funny conversation with win...
migraine. painful. dizzy. uncomfy. massage. dying....
im so angry!!! wadeva i typed just now went blanK!...
haven been coming online...cuz my computer was inf...