evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's from...MARK CHAY!!!!! haha..so sweet of her to think of me while clubbing...gosh..i was damn happy canz?
**EVAN! if u happen to read this entry..THANK U SO MUCH! -smiLez-


oh well..i was the "orchid print" lady during Accounting lecture today..haha..it was quite a funny description though..he could just said.."floral print"...oh well..accounting is getting tougher..


i wanna watch the DIM SUM DOLLIES!! haha...and i wanna watch PRIVATE PARTS too!


im suppose to be doing my Service reflection for APEL..but im damn slpy...how? i've got to get it done by wednesday..tmr's Saffron..bet i'll be DEAD TIRED..oh no! im in deep shit..sigh..it's not easy eh..blame myself for being sucha last minute ass..i'll be the waitress tmr!! i HATE IT! lalala..im so going to screw the entire day..sigh...got to wake up at 6.15am...cant wait for the one week break to come..i can slp MORE! den i will have quality time to study..ahaha...


yawNZ..all i wanna do is slp..for the past few days, the weather is goooot at nite..
-drifting to lalaland-




in my past..

you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...
i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...
things are screwing up again...fuck manz.. //i ne...
im feeling quite tired today...=) anyway, i did a ...
"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz...
my head is spinning.. i cant get things done.. yik...