blogger is a lit' problematic today. boo hoo. took years to load.


anyhow, i have withdrawn from the degree course, banking and finance at SIM. they had too many hidden charges and i am angry that they did not highlight them when i went for application and consultation. and the charges are not cheap becuz it's in POUNDS! almost 3times spore dollars. i paid for the first semester and my exemption courses, and only thereafter that i know i still have to send my application over to London which will cost S$129!! it's not this small sum. but many more charges that will add up to ALOT. in the end, the final amt is not wad my parents and i have estimated. it's nearly 30k. my mum is willing to fork out the money. she is even using the money that is set aside for emergency. i can feel the financial burden man. i cant concentrate on my studies. i will be tinking abt money money money. i have already decided to work for a yr, save abit den study. since i have the drive to get a degree, i know i will study. thanks for those support and encouragements i get from my dear friends. some of you may be disappointed that i chose to work instead of studies. i guesss, life is not always a bed of roses, isnt it? im not born with a silver spoon, therefore, no such luck!


i am happy with my current situation now. my mum wont have to give me all her salary and savings. i can work and spend a little on myself at the same time. hope all will be fine for me!


will be going for interview this thurs. excited! i will still keep my options open! =)


been really busy and tired these days. work has been terrible. morning shift str8 for 4 days. omg. and roadshow on sat! hahaha. even though i work so hard, i dun really have money in my bank. i din buy anything for myself!!! mind yoU!

in my past..

graduation ceremony on wed. no tears shed. cuz we ...
you finally book out yesterday after a week of res...
yesterday was a bad day at work. dun wanna talk ab...
i have been snapping at everyone and almost, anyon...
i was tagged by lahling jazzy. so here i am, doing...
finally saw my dearest jasmine last night. getting...
now now. i haven updated my blog for two weeks. be...
at the same Jap restaurant. our 2nd visit. 11th ap...
those surfers at the beach. the cafe is named drea...
we were f-ing burnt. SUNBURNT. magnificent view fr...