baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little baby girl. 3 days old. cory's niece. i dun mind babysitting her in the future when her parents go out for dates. =) my status is the baby sitter.


i guess it's not gonna be a good week. the bf is facing some tough shit at work. i noe he just wanna be alone or go for drinks with his frens. so yeah.


i do agree that each of us has different priorities in life. so do we find a partner with the same objective and goal, or not? some say "opposite attracts". some disagree. and as for me, currently, the person im with has got his own set of priorities. it's different from mine. at first, i thot it was still okay. gradually, i find it hard to talk abt the future. becuz he doesnt even see one. he's just worried abt now. and not plan for the future. on the other hand, i love to plan far. i talk abt having a family, having babies, etc. but this just kinda turns him off.


im have my insecurities and uncertainties. but there's no one to assure me. not even my partner. but one thing for sure, his family treats me well. however, this wont be the reason that we stay with each other even if things happen for the worst.

in my past..

Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...
i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...
sat 24/6, was a really bad day. it was terrible. c...
I thot it was going to rain earlier on. then now, ...
been doing Mastercard roadshow for 4 weekends. it'...
blogger is a lit' problematic today. boo hoo. took...
graduation ceremony on wed. no tears shed. cuz we ...
you finally book out yesterday after a week of res...