finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u guys love it? this shows that i've got lotsa free time online. and the reason is because I AM JOBLESS.


For those who knows that i was suppose to be working for this particular hotel as a wedding coordinator. LET ME TELL U THIS..THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARs alright. right from the HR all the way to the certain department. This lady said that she's going to let me sign the letter of employment once i went to see the HR. ANd so, she asked me when I could start and whether I've already tender my resignation for my part time job. I asked if she's got any other candidates, and she said NO. because it was not published in the papers and that she was pleased with just having me applying for the job. So i confidently went to resign. and they gave me a huge farewell. where got face to go back there right? and they already found a new girl. sigh. anyway, den i went back Ritz for fun. and did an interview. cuz i thot that particular hotel's location is SUPER OUT OF THE WAY. back at ritz, the positions available was Club COncierge, Guest Relations, Guest Recognition, Fitness Centre, Reservations, Front Desk, etc. hmmm. den decided that Wedding Coordinator seems more fun. So, i told Ritz thank you very much and i would really love to work with the big family again if there's any positions available at the Sales and Marketing Department. And, after 2 weeks of waiting, i decided to sms the LADY from that PARTICULAR HOTEL. and she replied, I'm still busy interviewing other candidates. decision will be made soon.


FUCK YOU "OUT OF THE WAY HOTEL". is this how to handle Interviewees? is this how u uphold the reputation? RITZ IS STILL THE BEST! No hotels can be compared to how they treat their staff man. no wonder they won BEST EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR a zillion times!!


and NOW, im FUCKING jobless. a lesson learnt. only when i sign the damn god piece of paper, den i shld tender my resignation. and never to TRUST anyone in HR or the INTERVIEWER. *pukes* i hope this entry serves as a warning to those who wants to apply to that company. and a funny thing is that the HR person still got the cheek to tell me..."we do not have any tp graduates, only shatec. and we dun have pple from ritz wanting to come and work with us. wow!" WOW UR HEAD! cuz i was fucking blinded by the title, WEDDING COORDINATOR!


on a lighter note, during this jobless period. im gonna meet up with tons of pple whom i haven had the time to meet. esp my crescentians. gosh. seen them only twice a yr or sth? and chris is back from aussie. wooo. plus, my jasmine darling will be back from Seoul today, and flying off on wed to Melbourne. cant wait to see her!!! all the experience on the flight.


and it was nice seeing peh peh when he booked out last week. =)

in my past..

i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...
sat 24/6, was a really bad day. it was terrible. c...
I thot it was going to rain earlier on. then now, ...
been doing Mastercard roadshow for 4 weekends. it'...
blogger is a lit' problematic today. boo hoo. took...
graduation ceremony on wed. no tears shed. cuz we ...
you finally book out yesterday after a week of res...
yesterday was a bad day at work. dun wanna talk ab...
i have been snapping at everyone and almost, anyon...
i was tagged by lahling jazzy. so here i am, doing...