Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cuz i watched the HK detective VCDs. super gan cheong. den kept waking up in the middle of the night. urrgh. den 7am, woke up for work.



last min they called and asked me to go back to replace someone on mc. URRGH. and my stupid uncle (whom im NOT CLOSE TO), is the GM, scolded me for my dresscode. FUCK la huh. i dress decently can already. i told him str8, den i go home, dun work loh. pui. im already NOT YA EMPLOYEE anymore can. idiot. very pissed leh. wad a way to start my morning. YUCKS.


On a lighter note, met chrissy today! woo! we had a great dinner. did abit of catching up and walking ard town. and HOME SWEET HOME. =) it's been a fantastic evening. thanks sweetie. had fun. hope to see u soon. rem to drop me a msg the next time u come back spore. -hugs-


and as for birdy. when ya back from ya holiday at HK, give us a call and we'll meet before u leave again. haven seen u for YEARS. LITERALLy. will be missing ya!


and and and. my jasmine is in melbourne now. wooo. cant wait for her to be back and we'll go kboxing!!!


my bf has been very very busy. we talk less than 10mins everyday. and only one sms per day. no, he's not having his reservist. and yes, he's very busy at work. =) maybe, absence makes the heart grow fonder? or absence makes someone cherish the short time spent tgt? oh well. i just have to keep myself busy and entertained. maybe, i'll cook dinner tmr for my family?

in my past..

it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...
i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...
sat 24/6, was a really bad day. it was terrible. c...
I thot it was going to rain earlier on. then now, ...
been doing Mastercard roadshow for 4 weekends. it'...
blogger is a lit' problematic today. boo hoo. took...
graduation ceremony on wed. no tears shed. cuz we ...
you finally book out yesterday after a week of res...
yesterday was a bad day at work. dun wanna talk ab...