MY yummy Dinner on Sunday

what ingredients do we have here? salt, thai chilli, cereal, flour, butter...hmmmm..

wah... a big big bowl of ceral!!!

some fish cakes...

woo! look!! we have prawns too!! hmmmm..issit my fave, yummy cereal prawns?!


wah! a big big bag of prawns!

TA-DA!!!


baby cooked my fave!! yummy cereal prawns. super delicious!!!


his fave. fish cake with thai chilli sauce.


and he bought black pepper crab! cuz no time to cook crab. haha.

i have been really moody for the past few weekends. thanks to all the fucking tests and projects. i get pissed off fairly easily. im sorry if i snapped at u baby. i din mean it. thank u for cheering me up with my fave dishes. thank u for cooking while i did my proj. feel bad for not helping u clean and wash up. u've been great and understanding. after dinner, u shoo-ed me to do my work, while u do the wash up. i promise after all these shit, my turn to cook for u ok? haha. love.


in my past..

MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...
My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...
SNAIL MAIL addressed to: PRINCESS SARAH LOW!!! wow...
An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU. you love me...
WORD BLOG again. i haven had the mood to do a PIC...
KUDOS to ELIZ YEO!!!! Her hair went from this LOO...
Ho ho ho. what i am doing here at this hour when i...
STRIP - Ministry of Waxinghey...more..New to Strip...
i pray for my best jiemei, jasmine, to be well.to ...
Happy Birthday daddy. these pictures were taken on...