finally it's my turn to clear leave this week.
went for facial, but my phone did not stop ringing.
boo. need to go back office to send some emails tomorrow.
BIG SIGH...

2011 is coming.

will it be a good year or a bad year?

feel abit negative about approaching the new year.

i dont know what kind of changes can i expect of 2011.

let's just wait and see.

2010 came and went in a flash.

in my past..

it's so unbelievable. one old man, 9 children, onl...
i am so so so happy for WS - my first puppy love i...
time flies....it's dec 2010 already. can't wait to...
my laptop crashed more than 3 weeks ago.it has ser...
i no longer have the luxury to upload pics and blo...
dad gave me a scare yesterday.he was vomitting qui...
Eye lashes? Love them....I took the BI-TA-BA eyela...
Night Safari - Halloween!very scary but it was an ...
i've been so busy. no time to blog!! no time to su...
AQUALABEL BLOGGING COMPETITION - ROUND 4sister low...