My eyes are like SEmi-shut now...gosh..it was a long and tiring day..
 
Waitress-ing was fun today! me and Yixiu was incharged of a damn 9pax!!! oh man..haha..thot we were going to screw it up..in e end, it turned out quite alright..except for a hilarious joke..haha..
 
finished my Learning Log and APEL service reflection..so xianz..i was practically typing crap..cuz i had to retype my Learning Log THRICE!! cuz the screen went off..shitty.
 
I cant wait for mid sem tests to be over..alala..and i cant be bothered with Applied Research tmr..it's the worst subject!! oh man..
 
i'm dozing off...-blank-

in my past..

evangeline gave me Phuture's coaster..and it's fro...
you have succeeded. and as for me, i failed.   i'...
i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..   i just ...
Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...
i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...
things are screwing up again...fuck manz.. //i ne...
im feeling quite tired today...=) anyway, i did a ...
"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz...