okay. received my final semester exams results yesterday afternoon. i was in the mist of discussing the bali trip with baby, sam and all. den when i read the sms, my mood changed for the worst. urrgh. damn angry. i got C+ for ht semi & CPM, A for Calculus. the rest PASS. fuck la. i am so not happy with the results. URRGH. wadever.


my life is kinda screwed now. i will not get into a local Uni with such grades. and my mum says she cant afford to enrol me in a private Uni. i was thinking of bank loan. on top of all these shit, i missed SQ interview last feb. i know i have been going on and on abt SQ interview. excuse me but just let me repeat myself again and again can? anyway, jasmine, my jie mei, she got in. if i know she's going for the interview, i would have tag along for fun. but well. nevermind, im happy for her. =) i just feel that i lost my aim in life. my plans went haywire. and i guess, the bali trip is much needed.


i dunno wad to do now. maybe, just fuck it and get a full time job. sigh. im just not happy anymore.

in my past..

oh man. haven been blogging for nearly two weeks. ...
haven been busy with work this week. finally, am o...
-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!...
im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...
the messy me. with the charming him. love. 
baby was blinded by the camera's multiple flashes!!