haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's training. it's a one-mth thing and every othger day, i will have tests! score below 85% and will have to do a retest. damn. it's so tiring. and i will only get my pay in sept! im broke broke broke. so broke.


baby's been working night shift for the past few weeks. get to only see him once a week. damn. we've been lucky that both our off days fall on sunday. i miss him very much. sigh.


collegues at starhub training have been good and fun! we have a bunch of girlies lunch cliques. haha.


gotta update later. my class is starting.........

in my past..

baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...
i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...
sat 24/6, was a really bad day. it was terrible. c...
I thot it was going to rain earlier on. then now, ...
been doing Mastercard roadshow for 4 weekends. it'...
blogger is a lit' problematic today. boo hoo. took...
graduation ceremony on wed. no tears shed. cuz we ...