im not happy anymore. i believe in karma. wad goes ard comes ard. i've already done so much to make u happy. done so much to keep this r/s going. the amt of effort i put in this r/s is unbelievable. i din know im capable of putting up with someone else's irresponsiblity, someone else's temper and attitude.


im sure we had our fair share of fun and happiness. but i just cannot imagine myself being upset because of your irresponsible actions. to u, it may be nothing. but to me, it means alot u know. i really have to agree that to find a partner, the person must share the same goal in life and also, the same values. now, i finally understand why pple always advise me to find someone who shares the same goals and values in life.


it's so difficult to communicate with u. i know that career is the main priority in your life now. im just someone who accompanies you when you're free. i do support ur career. i support u in whatever u do. but i hate it that u dun see things from my point of view at all! im so sick of always asking u to put urself in my shoes. you're surely sick of listening me say that too. i dun like having negative thots abt us. but the things u do, it's like, ya not sensitive to my feelings at all! im sure u're sick of seeing me cry whenever we argue. im sick of crying too.


i dun bear grudges. i try to forgive and forget. but at the end of the day, i feel that im being let down. i dunno why. i know u will never ever read my blog. i also know that if u ever come across this, u will think that im making a fuss over nth. but this is not the case! things have been snowballing. i dunno man. u seem to be so occupied with work work and work that my feelings mean nothing to u at all. u just think that u are right just becuz ya have comitted so much at work, with all the long hrs and hard work.


wadever la. im just irritated. unhappy. all the negative shit that one can think of. i feel like fuck.

in my past..

it's the eve of national daY!! yay. tmr is a publi...
haven been blogging lately. so busy with starhub's...
baby xaria is so cute. she's sucha rosy little bab...
Din slp well at all last night. my god. must be cu...
it's been a really good day today! am blessed with...
finally had the time to change my blog skin. do u ...
i haven really talk abt my current r/s in this blo...
sat 24/6, was a really bad day. it was terrible. c...
I thot it was going to rain earlier on. then now, ...
been doing Mastercard roadshow for 4 weekends. it'...