Domestic Shit....at Home..

right. yesterday, after a full 12hr shift, i went home at 9pm.
and thanks to sheena-na sweets, her dad gave me a lift home.
tgt with her "pink" hair bro & also another little bro at the front seat.
so im like the extra girlie. and her dad calls me "young lady!". haha.

when i rched home, so fucking tired. with a fucking bad headache.
cooked magggie, and went to bathe.
started to eat my maggie. then..i heard "brrrooom! brrrooom!".
went to the kitchen, saw my mum struggling with the washing machine.
told her to stop using it. cuz i suspected it's SPOILT!
my dad warned her. but she still din want to listen.
keep "praying", hoping the machine will work.
cuz she din want to HANDWASH all the clothes.
then, we smelt sth burning. those kind of engine burning smell.
haha. opened the washing machine cover, and realised, the damn thing is not moving!!
and i saw SMOKEE!!! immediately off the switch and my dad began scolding my mother.
hahahahahaah. she "arh ba bin" the whole time can?
and guess wad? my dad washed ALL THE CLOTHES. ;)
haha. im sure by the time i get home later.
i will see a brand new washing machine!! yay!

bottom line: my dad is a sweetie. he handwash the entire pail of clothes.

and next up. my own domestic shit.
i feel so neglected by the bf.
i know he is busy. i know he needs to work.
i know he is at the other end of the world. (indonesia is not that far la huh)
i know he's not HOLIDAY-ing there.
but at least, drop me a sms everyday?
to at least let me know he misses me?
but he never. always say will call me back.
but never.
i feel so sad and lonely.

Sheena-na emailed me this to make me feel better....
Your point of view is:"i miss you and i just want to call you to see how you are doing cos i really really really miss you"

His point of view is:"baby im tired! ive been working hardcore! and im in another bloody county, im worried, i miss you too - (you know that) and im sleeping right... ive worked all day long and i am extremely exhausted - (i think that you ll automatically understand cos youre my girl).

yes, i so totally understand.
but im a girl. i have my emotional needs.
=( urrgh. fuck it.
i admire those who can maintain long-distance r/s.

thru all these shit. i still love the bf. tsk.

in my past..

i am doing OT right now.im missing the baby.we din...
back to work today.was fun. the company was good!h...
Mac delivery. 2 big breakfast meals, with orange j...
went to m)phosis during lunch.bought a red top.chi...
din talk to baby at all last night.he worked from ...
met my jasmine dearest today.she bought me Victori...
im so worried.baby msged me at 6plus last evening....
the baby is already in jakarta.called me when he t...
our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on...
i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...