im so worried.
baby msged me at 6plus last evening.
mentioning he's experiencing chest pain.
having difficulty in breathing.
he's scared that he'll be like his dad.
(air bubbles in the lungs)

then he called me at 11.30pm.
i was fast aslp already.
he gave me 3 missed calls.
and finally, i woke up to answer.
he sounded like a lit' boy.
he's scared. he cant breathe properly at all.
he cant lie down. cuz he wont be able to breathe.
im really worried.
he's got double heart-beat all the while.
just hope all goes fine.
if these 2 days, he's still like that.
i tink i will fly over.
sigh. we'll see how.

in my past..

the baby is already in jakarta.called me when he t...
our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on...
i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...
im so bored at work.menses is killing me.and the p...
ive planned a surprise for the guy i love.im so ex...
dont i look gorgoeus? courtesy of my beloved, she...
...
COUNT DOWN: 10 more days and baby will leaving for...
feel like shit today. 4th call in the morning. cus...
Life has been good.3 days leave have been approved...