im so bored at work.

menses is killing me.
and the phone calls are so irritating.
NON-STOP ringing leh.
having headache can?

urrgh.
i wanna spend some nice quality time with baby over the weekend.
and pooof! he will be gone to jakarta.
gonna slog like a pig at work.
pia overtime.
haha. then i will have a very very WHITE christmas.
but then, ive got calculated. i will only get my pay on 10th JAn.
white my ass. wadever la huh.

my dream bday gift will be from the guy i love.
he will get me a dress, and wrap it up beautifully.
pass it to me, and request that i wear it for our date.
he will bring me to a restaurant. and we will dine tgt.
WONDERFUL. gigglez. just a fantasy. ;)
pls notify my bf abt the above. HAHAHAHA.

in my past..

ive planned a surprise for the guy i love.im so ex...
dont i look gorgoeus? courtesy of my beloved, she...
...
COUNT DOWN: 10 more days and baby will leaving for...
feel like shit today. 4th call in the morning. cus...
Life has been good.3 days leave have been approved...
Our Department Chalet: 28/10/2006 (somewhere in Pa...
was at baby's last night.went to work feeling so m...
i did the craziest thing today. went to work. dres...