our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on 26/11/06 SUNDAY!!
wow!! we cant wait can?
haha. the girls will be driving.
most prob 3 cars.
2 red 1 champagne.
hahahaha.
yay! gonna be ktv-ing...
all will be dressing TO KILL!

baby will be back on 27th.
and that's when my leave starts.
hopefully he will get to rest when he comes back
and not start work immediately.

finally gonna meet up with baby today.
after nearly a week huh.
well, it's gonna be packing up and more packing up.
need to change money, buy all the necessities.
guess this weekend will go by really fast.

my pay is so pathetic this mth.
urrgh. thanks to 3 days mc, 1 day leave, 1 day PH.
fuck it.

gotta shop my mum's bday present.
then also my facial products.
guess i wont be getting the GG5 dress.

in my past..

i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...
im so bored at work.menses is killing me.and the p...
ive planned a surprise for the guy i love.im so ex...
dont i look gorgoeus? courtesy of my beloved, she...
...
COUNT DOWN: 10 more days and baby will leaving for...
feel like shit today. 4th call in the morning. cus...
Life has been good.3 days leave have been approved...
Our Department Chalet: 28/10/2006 (somewhere in Pa...
was at baby's last night.went to work feeling so m...