i am doing OT right now.
im missing the baby.
we din get to talk for the past 2 days.
by the time he rched his room,
im fast aslp already.
super tired these days.
blame work.

i msged him in the morning.
asking him why his sms, doesnt include "love u/miss u".
told him im sad. =(
he replied...
"Well baby, maybe i nv msg u but deep down inside my heart, i really miss you."
awwwww....made my day baby! =)
he's not romantic. he doesnt say mushy stuffs.
that's why this msg means so much!

anyway, did i mention?
nicknames for my bf.
from my frenz.
1) Cory-flower (aka Cauliflower, thanks to jazzy)
2) Cory-fish (aka Dory fish, thanks to sheena-na)
3) Gor-li (aka marble in hokkien, thanks to his cousins)
4) Vampire (cuz of his extra toothy, thanks to my sis)

haha. all so cute. gotta let him know when he comes back.
whines. 27/11, faster come la. urrgh.

in my past..

back to work today.was fun. the company was good!h...
Mac delivery. 2 big breakfast meals, with orange j...
went to m)phosis during lunch.bought a red top.chi...
din talk to baby at all last night.he worked from ...
met my jasmine dearest today.she bought me Victori...
im so worried.baby msged me at 6plus last evening....
the baby is already in jakarta.called me when he t...
our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on...
i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...
im so bored at work.menses is killing me.and the p...