din talk to baby at all last night.
he worked from 7.30am to 3.30am.
well done. called his room before i slept.
but he was still at work.
boohoo.
so i slept.
woken up with nightmare.
cuz i dreamt he became really successful.
then, he dumped me.
so sad. =(

oh well. can feel baby is really enjoying himself.
and poor me. pia-ing OT like mad.
urrgh. scared i'll be super tired leh.
but nvm, looking forward to my unpaid leave!

im worried that baby's bill will come up to THOUSAND over dollars.
the other time when he went Thailand.
for 2 weeks. it came up to $1500.
faints. im super worried loh.
hopefully no one calls his mobile.
and he doesnt call out too.
his mummy is smart, calls his hotel room too. haha.
i've already bought a home connect card.
so when i call his room, i will be the one paying.
not him. home connect is slightly more affordable than if i use mobile.

i bet he did not update the "diary" that i gave him.
neh neh....

i cant wait to do christmas shopping.
cant wait for christmas.
cant wait for 27th nov.
cant wait for the baby to come back to me.
cant wait for a great big hug from the man of my life.

**mi...u so mean. says charmaine is ya room service attendant.

in my past..

met my jasmine dearest today.she bought me Victori...
im so worried.baby msged me at 6plus last evening....
the baby is already in jakarta.called me when he t...
our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on...
i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...
im so bored at work.menses is killing me.and the p...
ive planned a surprise for the guy i love.im so ex...
dont i look gorgoeus? courtesy of my beloved, she...
...
COUNT DOWN: 10 more days and baby will leaving for...