went to m)phosis during lunch.
bought a red top.
chio chio.
and i wore it immediately.
again.
oppps.

and i bought another International Calling Card.
spoke to baby at 1am.
i was already slping.
but i woke up suddenly, and saw his msg.
so i called him.
=) talked abit. but he needa slp.
tired boy. well. he's enjoying the fame there!

in my past..

din talk to baby at all last night.he worked from ...
met my jasmine dearest today.she bought me Victori...
im so worried.baby msged me at 6plus last evening....
the baby is already in jakarta.called me when he t...
our girls will be having a Tokoyo Drift session on...
i arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be delivere...
im so bored at work.menses is killing me.and the p...
ive planned a surprise for the guy i love.im so ex...
dont i look gorgoeus? courtesy of my beloved, she...
...