my god.

it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a month ago!
i always state my age as 21, even until today.
GOSH. i am old. i am 22 this year. will turn 23 next year.
i used to hope that i can have a nice wedding at the age of 25 or 26.
but i doubt so. because i need to work work work, and repay my study DEBTS to my parents.

damn.

in my past..

courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...
MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...
My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...
SNAIL MAIL addressed to: PRINCESS SARAH LOW!!! wow...
An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU. you love me...
WORD BLOG again. i haven had the mood to do a PIC...
KUDOS to ELIZ YEO!!!! Her hair went from this LOO...
Ho ho ho. what i am doing here at this hour when i...