Crab Party!!! - 12/4/08

yay! the four girls.

tgt with baby luke.

me and banana.

xin xin mummy and her baby luke.

me and baby luke! love this pic. thanks to banana who managed to capture this shot!


godma WOW and baby luke.

i tell u. the crabs there are really fresh, sweet, juicy, shiok!!! i eat until fingers cramp!

see. so big GONG!



can see from here? we had peper, chilli and butter. the butter very shiok.

happy girl with her plates of crabs!!


all of us.


Haagen Dazs @ Vivo

choco fondue.



we were the AH PUIs from ang sua. haha. meowvin ah hia and me.

SURPRISE!!!


happy advanced bday cheng jie jie.

happy birthday to u....


make a wish!! do well for exams!!!!



all of us.


KEPPEL BAY!

sucha nice place. alot of tai tais and taitai-wannabes. alot of rich fucks. dressed up to the nines.

nice.


romantic place. i mixed up keppel bay with THE PIER. haha. i still told them i know where. kns. i dunno loh. so paiseh. my first time there!!



this ah ben. trying to help us take pic, to get the DUSTY LOOK. is this dusty enough? haha.



machiam ms. universe.

i enjoyed myself with all of u. thanks for inviting me! had so much fun. after exams we all come out chill again ok? keke. happy advanced bday cheng jie jie. love.


OUTDATED PICS

during my dad's father's bday in march.


angelina jolie? no?

my sis and i. we were so bored. pictures taking!


SO VOGUE!!!!!! NO? woahahaha.


in my past..

my mum resigned from her job earlier this mth. and...
My Monster sister.. from this... to this siao one....
i am so happy that all of you enjoyd my "old time ...
Old time pictures. who is this handsome young man...
Over-eat! Over-ate! Over-Eaten!!! what a spread!! ...
Images from my LG viewty! "ancient pic" of us. fro...
F-ing bad cramps. i cannot imagine experiencing LA...
What Sarah MeansYou are the total package - suave,...
Love. on fri night, baby secretly did a mango milk...
The week so far.... cooked dinner on wed, after sc...