The week so far....

cooked dinner on wed, after school. yummmmy! u must be thinking, why i cook here, cook there, only these same dishes as last time right. my recipes are limited la!! how to cook dinner within 3hrs right! plus still need to shop for groceries leh..

my one and only. corn + carrot + onion soup! woahaha.
AND
my belated birthday presents from my JASMINE darling.


a little black dress. very very comfy and fits perfectly! i absolutely love it!! pardon the dots. cuz it's due to my camera lens. and pardon my big arms. it's the angle of how the pic is taken.


and she bought me another white little dress!! nice! feel like altering shorter. cuz it's a little long. will i look very bitchy? hahaha. pardon me for the chest area. i was wearing t-shirt bra. so the effect very off. not nice. but the dress fits perfectly too! u see the arms here. so slim right! woahaha.



and and and, my fave wocoal bra from BKK! cheap and good!!! very extremely comfy. and chio. she bought me the baby pink. and she bought herself the yellow one. i need more of BKK wocoal bra!! i will pay whoever is helping me to buy ok.
Dearest jasmine darling. thanks for the presents. i love them to bits!!! enjoyed dinner with u today. all the gossiping and catching up. we shall meet for k soon ok. love.

THEN! a surprise visit from our baby xaria~!

shocked.


then tried to smile..

after warming up. began to POSE!! she is not even two yrs old oK! so clever!

and she went over to her sister, celestine.

then came back to me and gave me a huge huge smile! so cute~!

haha. tried to pose some more.

showing off her little set of sparkling white teeth! she gave me and baby each a big big hug, and a big big kiss before she went home. =)


in my past..

Test Results OUT! OT - DIInvestment - CR (can do b...
Derek & Li Ping's Wedding: 23/3/08 reached their ...
As promised.... More pictures from SCHOOOOL! (pics...
I WANT!I WANT!!!! canon's latest gadget! canon ixu...
fucking slept only 3 hrs.i have a pair of fucking ...
Blu Jazz on sat night.... franck the bday boy on t...
i've just done my VIRGIN online shopping transacti...
I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS! my cindy jie jie. i mi...
my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...