I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS!

my cindy jie jie. i miss her so much until i sms her a couple of days ago. glad to know she miss me very much too! =)

shuyi, cece and cheng jie jie. shuiyi dropped me a msg on frenster weeks ago. and cece mummy, i saw her on my bday dinner. and cheng jie jie i saw her not long ago. i miss all the fun at work. =( NOT THE CUSTOMERS. mind u.

sexy hot mama of 4 children!!!!

our YY. never hear from her for super long. last sms was on my bday.

our angela. hope she is doing good.

opps. i have included meowvin ah hia as part of my BHD GIRLS!! aiya. i know he wont mind. =)

i miss banana and xin xin too.

i miss the two cute babies, and their mamas. i miss my steph jie jie disturbing me, saying i speak chinese VERY LOUD!! i miss her LOUD TYPING on the keyboard...


i miss seeing jillia-lia at work too. make up, style hair during when answering calls. haha.

my shifu. i double bank her until i cried badly. haha. but those were the days. she is a good mentor.

miss receiving personal emails from carol. always so sensitive and caring towards others.

for those whom i have missed out, i miss u all laaaaaaa...ah aw, sandria...u name it. i miss them. WOAHAHA. BUT NOT MR. FLAKE. YUCKSSS


in my past..

my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...
MMS & SMS we had a small misunderstanding. and whe...
My roooooom! it's in a mess!! the purpose of this ...
SNAIL MAIL addressed to: PRINCESS SARAH LOW!!! wow...
An entry dedicated to THE SPECIAL YOU. you love me...
WORD BLOG again. i haven had the mood to do a PIC...
KUDOS to ELIZ YEO!!!! Her hair went from this LOO...