Derek & Li Ping's Wedding: 23/3/08

reached their home at 930am, and the bride had not arrive yet. so i took pics of their wedding album. i quite like the shots. not traditional. and kinda simple.


this blue tube gown has got a nice tail behind. =) li ping is very very photogenic. very kawaii kind of girl. pretty girl.


both of them so cute here. their natural selfs are like that!

i like this. very hongkong style.


this is nice. very fairytale!





wah, i like this. very style.

4 gowns, 2 suits, outdoors plus indoors, only about $2k plus. not bad right. MILAN studio.

FINALLY! HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!






two noisy dogs!

me and li ping. she's officially my cousin-in-law. derek is my young cousin (dad's side). yes, u can see her baby bump from here. but i really wish them all the best, and really hope they can have a blissful and happy marriage. cant wait to see the arrival of their baby girl in 4 month's time!

dawn and li ping. dawn is derek's 2nd sis. my closest cousin.


TEA CEREMONY!

aunty alice looking so happy. her precious son is now a married man. hope he appreciates all his family has done for him, supporting him. i believe he can play his new role, as a husband, and a father well.



now, grandparents turn.

derek's sisters turn. da jie, er jie.

uncle #1

aunty #2

uncle #3, my dad and mum.

haha. dunno what's with my dad's face. keke. my mum pat on derek, and give him our blessings.

aunty #4

skipped a few uncles. this is uncle # i dunno what. haha. lost count! my dad's family is so huge!


i kena blocked!! NB! this is not EVERYONE u know. we had to spilt up and take pics. cuz not enough space. i tinking next time my wedding how. my house even smaller right. haha

baby gwen and DIANA CHEN!!

On the way to DINNER!

cam whore in the car.




me and uncle richard.

me, dawn and godma at the recep area. me and dawn was the recep of the day.

the wedding gifts.

i love my new dress. from F21. =P poor baby was so bored when i was at the recep. luckily got TV to watch.

the COUSINS! we stil have other cousins. but they are either married, or too old for us. haha.

march in...

an ang pow from aunty alice to me. for helping out at the recep. say "yi si yi si", inside till bao so big. gave me a scare.
anyway, i was too hungry to even take pics of the food. haha.


in my past..

As promised.... More pictures from SCHOOOOL! (pics...
I WANT!I WANT!!!! canon's latest gadget! canon ixu...
fucking slept only 3 hrs.i have a pair of fucking ...
Blu Jazz on sat night.... franck the bday boy on t...
i've just done my VIRGIN online shopping transacti...
I AM MISSING MY BHD GIRLS! my cindy jie jie. i mi...
my god. it slipped my mind that i turned 22 a mont...
courtesy of Chef. Cory ST Cereal Prawns1. Prawns (...
Oh god...SUPER CHIO!! they are such a nice couple....
MY yummy Dinner on Sunday what ingredients do we h...